Examinations are a key part of school life with most subjects having exams in one form or other to determine the level that a student has attained in a particular subject or skill area.
When examination time is with us, please ensure you bring to any written exams:
- Two or three black biros.
- A rubber.
- Two pencils.
- A pencil sharpener
- For maths or science examinations you may require a calculator, make sure you have an adequate one for the qualification you are studying.
All the above should be in a see through pencil case or small plastic bag, they are the only equipment allowed on your desks during an examination.
Please make sure you have a safe place for your mobile phones, watches, mp3 players etc; they should not be brought into the exam room. If any technological equipment is found on your person during an examination this is classed as malpractice and your paper could be disqualified, not recommended after you have all studied so hard for 5, 6 or 7 years.
- Access Arrangements 2020/2021
- Access to Personal Data Files Request Form
- Access to scripts and review of making procedure 2020/2021
- Archiving procedure 2020/2021
- BCS Additional Procedures 2020/2021
- BTEC 2021
- Complaints and Appeals procedure 2020/2021
- Conflict of Interest 2020/2021
- Contingency Plan 2020/2021
- Data GDPR Procedure Exams 2020/2021
- Exams Food and Drink 2020/2021
- Exam GDPR procedure
- Emergency Evacuation Procedure 2020/2021
- Exams Policy 2020/2021
- Equalities 2020/2021
- Internal Appeals Procedure 2020/2021
- Late and Absent from Exam Procedure 2020/2021
- Lockdown Procedure 2020/2021
- Malpractice Procedure 2020/2021
- Managing Behaviour 2020/2021
- Non Examination Assessment Procedure 2020/2021
- Private Candidate Procedure 2020/2021
- Signature BSL appeals procedures 2020/2021
- Special Consideration 2020/2021
- Verifying Identification 2020/2021
- Word Processor Policy 2020/2021