Examinations are a key part of school life with most subjects having exams in one form or other to determine the level that a student has attained in a particular subject or skill area.
When examination time is with us, please ensure you bring to any written exams:
- Two or three black biros.
- A rubber.
- Two pencils.
- A pencil sharpener
- For maths or science examinations you may require a calculator, make sure you have an adequate one for the qualification you are studying.
All the above should be in a see through pencil case or small plastic bag, they are the only equipment allowed on your desks during an examination.
Please make sure you have a safe place for your mobile phones, mp3 players etc; they should not be brought into the exam room. If any technological equipment is found on your person during an examination this is classed as malpractice and your paper could be disqualified, not recommended after you have all studied so hard for 5, 6 or 7 years.
Lost Examination Timetable/Need help with revision planning?
If you have lost your examination timetable or would like help with planning your revision, please log onto www.myrevisionplan.com you will need to register using your candidate number and email address.
- Access to Personal Data Files Request Form
- Access to scripts and review of marking Procedure 2019/2020
- Archiving Procedure 2019/2020
- BCS Additional Procedures 2019/2020
- Centre Emergency Evacuation Procedure 2019/2020
- Complaints and Appeals Procedure Exams 2019/2020
- Conflict of Interest Procedure 2019/2020
- Contingency Plan 2019/2020
- Exams Food and Drink 2019/2020
- Exams Policy 2019/2020
- Internal Appeals Procedure 2019/2020
- Malpractice Procedure 2019/2020
- Managing Behaviour Procedure 2019/2020
- Signature BSL Appeals Procedure 2019/2020
- Special Consideration 2019/2020
- Word Processor Procedure 2019/2020
- Exam GDPR procedure
- BTEC Assessment and Internal verification procedure 2019/2020